Sunday, April 15, 2012

Feeling Sketchy #2 .....



Hi Everyone!

Today's card is using the sketch from Feeling Sketchy #2



Hippo's are my favourite animal, so when I came across this free hippo digi stamp I just knew I had to save him for later :) I coloured him in with my Copics and the papers are from Pretty Little Studio - Clowning Around. The base card looks back in this photo but it's actually Elegant Eggplant. My youngest son is going to a little friends bowling birthday party next week and I think this card will be perfect for him to give him!

Here's a close up of my super hero :)



I love reading your comments! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.


8 lovely comments:

Jill said...

This is so cute.Lovely bright colours, great cutting, stamping and colouring.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

He is totally adorable!!!!
Such a bright card :)

Jess S said...

he is just too cute! and as always, your colouring is perfect! Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy again this week :)

Christine Blain said...

Sandra, this is just TOO cute!! Love that adorable purple super-hippo. Such a fun kid's card; great job!

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Brilliant card Sandra. I love your super-hippo, he is adorable. This is such a bright and cheery card. I love the colours in the papers you have chosen to use. Its great to see you joining in again this week at Feeling Sketchy.
Michelle (whirligig)

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Sandra. What an amazing card. I love that super-hippo, he is adorable. The papers you have used are fantastic, bright and cheery. Thanks for joining in again at Feeling Sketchy.
:) Michelle (whirligig)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi sweetheart! What a funky card! Love the bright colours! Your colouring is perfect too! Hugs xxx

Jessica Theodore said...

Sandy I love it! Super-heros are one of charlottes favourite things so i think she would love this also! Great job with the sketch too :) x