Monday, April 2, 2012

Feeling Sketchy #1...



When I found out that 2 of my fellow The Stamp Spot DT members Jess and Jessica are part of the team over at a new challenge site, Feeling Sketchy, I just knew that I had to play along :)

The girls have started off with a fantastic sketch -


Here's my card-


I decided to flip and then mirror image the sketch. The tulip basket was a digi stamp from here. I've coloured it with my Copic markers and then fussy cut it.

If you get a chance, I'm sure the girls would love for you to play along with them in their very first challenge!



8 lovely comments:

Annmaree of Oz said...

YAY Thanks so much for joining in the Sketch challenge and for being the first person to join!

Your card is awesome, love the beautiful basket of flowers and the great papers and stitching, well done!

Thanks so much for joining in at Feeling Sketchy! :-D

Jess S said...

Wow Sandra! This is so awesome! Thank you so much for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy!

Bird said...

What a lovely card. You have made my digi look fantastic and have inspired me to do more fussy cutting too! I love it!!

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Sandra. What a beautiful card. Your colouring with copics and fussy cutting are amazing. I love the digi stamp you have chosen for this easter card. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Love that pretty stamp you've used :)

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi Sandy
love your take on the sketch, great colous and stitching and golly gosh your fussy cutting is neat!
Thanks for playing with us at FS xo

Patrice said...

Gorgeous card my friend. Love that pop of colour - such a sweet basket of flowers.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Did I miss this one? You have done a fabulous job of colouring, Sandra! Hugs xxx