Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bring on the Cupcakes for A La Card Monkey Challenge......



Hi Everyone!

I am so lucky to be selected as a Guest Designer over at A La Card Monkey this week!


The challenge this week is to combine this fantastic sketch with cupcakes. Yum!



I coloured in the cute cupcake with my Copics and used a clear Spica pen to add a touch of bling.

I know the girls over at A La Card Monkey would love to have you play along with them and I would love to see what you create as well!

I love reading your comments! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.





Supplies-
Cardstock - SU! Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Copic Express
DSP- Pretty Little Studio
Other- Copic, clear Spica, Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Circle Nestie, SU! ribbon

4 lovely comments:

Christine Blain said...

That is one adorable cupcake, Sandra! I love the polka dots, and the bright happy colours, on your card. Congrats on your Guest DT spot! Love the new blog look :)

Kerry Parkinson said...

Such a cute card Sandra and beautifully coloured

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Woo hoo! Way to go ... another guest DT gig! And ... such a fab inspiration card! Will pop by and check out the DT samples! Hugs xxx

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi Sandy, the colours you have used are fantastic! this is a super sweet card :)